Learn new skills both in and out of the field! Explore a new hobby, dive into productivity, or grasp new concepts on the go. These resources are constantly changing so check back often.
Webinar and Training Tools:
- Advancing Trails Webinar Series (American Trails) – Collaborative webinars covering a variety of trails topics
- Native Land App – An interactive map showing historic and current indigenous lands in the United States
- ProValens Learning – Online courses and workshops for professional development
- ESRI GIS Training
- Safeguarding Wildlife Webinar Series (USFWS)
Leadership & Productivity
- Learning Apps (Android & iOS)
- Tips for Productivity When Working from Home
- Leadership & Managing Remotely
Resume Building & Interview Tips
During challenging times, we want you to know that support is available. The following number s are listed to assist with your possible needs. If you don’t know where to start, we suggest dialing 2-1-1 on your phone to be connected with the National Human Service Call Center. You can learn more about the 2-1-1 number here, and find your local 211 connection.
Mental Health and Crisis Hotlines:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 1-800-273-8255
- Trans Lifeline: (877) 565-8860
- LGBTQ+ Lifeline (The Trevor Project): Call 1-866-488-7386 or text START to 678-678 or chat online
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: Call 1-800-656-4673
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: Call 1-800-799-7233 or text LOVEISto 22-522
- Victim Connect Resource Center: Call 1-855-484-2846
- Disaster Distress Hotline: Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66-746
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741-741
- Vets 4 Warriors: Call 1-855-838-8255 or chat online
- Poison Control: Call 1-800-222-1222
A collection of resources compiled or produced by ACE.
JEDI Resources Site
ACE’s ever-evolving collection of Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion resources for personal reflection, growth, and engagement.
ACE Learns Video Sessions
Join ACEStaff in recorded learning sessions on a variety of topics.
ACE Covid Guidance
We have provided some general Covid guidance for your convenience.
Visit our youtube channel to watch our members describe their ACE experience.