There has been much news regarding the spread of the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 as it impacts our country.
Some important things to know:
● Member and staff health, safety and well-being are our top concern.
●We have staff monitoring the situation and have a management plan that is being continually
developed as the situation evolves.
● We are in contact with our partners to ensure that protocols and policies are shared and
● We are working and are confident in our ability to continue to do so!
●Our lands need you. Please do not delay your application to ACE programs. If circumstances change, you can change your mind without penalty.
As we are following and staying current with happenings outside of ACE, we’re also doing the following to ensure that we minimize any possible exposure.
Our staff and members are washing hands thoroughly and often and:
- using sanitizer where soap and water are not readily available.
- avoiding contact with people who are sick.
- trying really hard to avoid touching eyes, noses and mouths.
- asking staff and members to stay home if they are feeling sick while continuing to
- being mindful to use tissues when coughing or sneezing. o cleaning thoroughly and often.
- receiving continuing education on best practices.
Also know we have established a team under the leadership of our Risk Management Director to assure that our organizational response remains adequate and current and follows the most up to date recommendations from the CDC and other public health officials.
Please see the following resources for further information: