ACE Alumni Ambassador Program
The main goal of this program is to elevate Alumni experiences to a wider audience and harness their passion toward ACE and the outdoors to help with recruiting the next generation of conservationists. ACE Alumni Ambassadors will utilize their personal and professional connections to grow ACE’s story and influence, while reflecting on their training, job duties, networking opportunities, and advice (given and received). They will provide an authentic interaction to the public and serve as an extension to the efforts of various ACE Program departments.
This volunteer opportunity is intended to benefit ACE Alumni by providing further mentorship and professional development, while developing skills to pursue personal and professional goals. ACE Alumni Ambassadors will serve in a voluntary six-month commitment (with possibility of extension).
A quick snapshot of the role:
- Participate in 1-3 events (in-person/virtual)
- Serve on Monthly ACE Alumni Calls
- Contribute to the greater ACE community through education and experience
- Share ACE opportunities within their personal and professional networks
- Be an integral part of the strategic planning and sustainability of ACE
For early consideration, please apply by February 25, 2024. We look forward to hearing from you!