Conservation Volunteers Application


American Registration

This section is for American citizens or permanent residents (Green Card holders) only. If you are from another country please apply through one of the booking agents on the International Registration tab.

Please do not apply without first reading through the Volunteer Information pages. Please fill in all fields.


Americans may apply directly to ACE, and pay no fee to participate in the program.

Student Loan Deferment

Most American students with most student loan companies are eligible to have their loans deferred during their period of participation with ACE. Exceptions may apply depending on your specific student loan circumstances

The Conservation volunteers program is available in California only.

I understand the following important points:

  • I will not be paid to participate in American Conservation Experience projects.
  • The airfare and travel to the commencement point at American Conservation Experience office in Flagstaff, AZ or Santa Cruz, CA or St George, UT or Asheville, NC is not included.
  • ACE provides food while on project, hostel-style accommodation while in Flagstaff, Santa Cruz, St George, or Asheville and project related transport.
  • I will not be able to choose the exact projects I participate in.
  • I have personal medical insurance (you are also advised to have travel insurance for personal items).
  • Drugs and alcohol are not permitted on American Conservation Experience projects.
  • American Conservation Experience does not supply or administer medications.
  • A minimum of a 6 week commitment.
  • There is no charge to participate in the program.

No announcement available or all announcement expired.