ACE – Coachella Valley
ACE Coachella Valley
ACE Pacific West’s Coachella Valley base is located a short distance east of Los Angeles in an area that has become one of the state’s most LGBTQ+ friendly regions. Also, it’s home to the world-famous Coachella Music and Arts Festival.
At Coachella Valley, you’ll discover many destinations and activities, such as:
- The San Jacinto mountains with an elevation of 11,000 ft that includes 59 named peaks
- Palm Springs, a tourist destination that hosts one of the nation’s largest pride events
- A range of hiking trails featuring stunning views
- You’re just minutes away from the famous Joshua Tree National Park
- Take a ride on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, the world’s largest rotating tram car
ACE offers comfortable housing for members during their term when they are not in the field.
Discover Captivating California Landscapes
ACE members based in our Coachella Valley branch location can serve on projects throughout Southern California on iconic landscapes from the rugged Mojave Desert to the high alpine environments of the Peninsular Ranges. Projects are typically focused in three main categories – Trail Work (trail construction, maintenance, etc.), Restoration (invasive species removal, herbicide application, habitat restoration, etc.), and Forestry (fuels reduction, thinning, etc.). Project partners include Cleveland National Forest, Mojave Desert Land Trust, California State Parks, and the Pacific Crest Trail Association among many others. Come join our team in the Coachella Valley to discover the wide range of adventures California has to offer!
Ready to Apply?
Please visit our website for current openings and select Coachella from the dropdown menu in the City field. If you don’t see any listings today, be sure to check back. We frequently add new positions as we seek crew members year round.